Honeysuckle Bridal Headpiece – Antique echoes of the Victorian and Edwardian Wedding era; the Honeysuckle headpiece has been brought up to date for the modern bride. Hand wired strands of freshwater pearls, subtle crystals, seed beads and little ivory handmade flowers make up this beautiful garland. Two clusters of blossoms decorate the sides. Wear a little more traditionally over the forehead as a band with a veil, or use it for a modern twist across the back of the head.
- Available in Gold, silver or Rose gold wire (as shown).
- Mix of freshwater pearls, crystals, seed beads and handmade ivory flowers.
- All completely handmade so each Headdress will be unique.
- Finished in one of our beautiful white gift boxes with gold signature.
- Packaged lovingly in our acid free tissue paper.
- Each Headdress comes with a single signature tag with our LL logo.